Dr. Eric Ramirez, DC
Dr. Ramirez is a native Houstonian, with the majority of his life spent in Pasadena, TX. He established Chirotecture to provide a sports medicine and wellness clinic in the Pearland and south Houston area, while pursuing his lifelong dream of helping patients live better, healthier lives. His focus implements natural, safe, and effective alternatives for chronic or unresolved conditions.
Who Am I?
I strive every day to teach patients the true meaning of health and "fixing the problem". I chose to create my own create my own program to focus on what I researched is the real way to correct events that lead to pain and injury. I chose the hard road of building myself up from nothing instead of riding the coattails of a brand that became popular by ideals that are designed to have minimal but quick results which ultimately focus on profit margins. I am a doctor that will take your condition seriously and work every visit to teach you how to achieve results and learn to be able to control your own outcomes in the future. I appreciate all of my patients trust they have in me and I never take that trust for granted.
- University of Houston Major: Biology
- Texas Chiropractic College Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- Northwestern Health Sciences Univ. Diplomate in Clinical Nutrition - currently completing 2-yr program for board certification
- Board Certified in Chiropractic Medicine
- Licensed to practice Chiropractic Medicine in state of Texas
- Certified Dry Needling Practitioner by SFDN
- Certified Kinesiotape™ Practitioner
- Graston™ Technique Provider
- Cycling- past member of the UH Cougar Cycling Team
- Promoting Local Sports Clubs and Organizations
- Community Events
If you have any questions about our Pearland chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Chirotecture, please call us at (281) 416-5511 today!